This full-time position is available for commencement from November 2021. Applications will be reviewed upon submission.
International Conservation Services (ICS) is Australia’s largest private conservation practice. We conserve a wide range of cultural and heritage objects and artefacts including paintings, furniture, textiles, paper, sculpture, archaeological artefacts and wall finishes in buildings.
We are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic Client Services Manager to join our Business Operations Team. You will review and implement the ICS Client Service Charter, and manage a wide range of client service, administrative, and financial aspects of conservation jobs.
Client-focussed responsibilities include communication about ICS service offerings and job progress, production and management of estimates and invoices, coordinating client object returns, and following up client proposals. Administration responsibilities include providing tailored support to conservation teams, coordination of estimates, invoicing, job schedules, forecast billings, and transport and subcontractor quotes. Additional ‘hands on’ duties include photography, art handling and packaging.
This position is located at our conservation labs at Chatswood, Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Great communication skills
• A confident, resilient, warm and helpful nature
• Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Prior experience or a good understanding of working in the visual arts sector
• High level computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, web and database applications
• Drivers Licence
What we offer:
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be entitled to a range of benefits including:
• Generous annual professional development allowance
• Great working environment and people
• Flexible working arrangements
Salary will be commensurate with experience in the range AUD$62,640 - $65,880 plus 10% superannuation.
Your application must include a detailed resume, two referee contacts from current or previous employers, and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are suited for this job. Please refer to the selection criteria on the final page of the position description.
You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have the right to work unrestricted hours on a ongoing basis.
For further information contact Cecily Bickersteth by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Saturday 30 October 2021.