This part-time position is available from June 2022. Applications close Tuesday 31 May 2022, and will be reviewed upon submission.
International Conservation Services (ICS) is Australia’s largest private conservation practice. We conserve a wide range of cultural and heritage objects and artefacts including paintings, furniture, textiles, paper, sculpture, archaeological artefacts and wall finishes in buildings.
We are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic Administration & Accounts Assistant to support our Business Operations Team. You will support our Accountant and Administration & Projects Officer, managing a wide range of activities related to client service, administration and accounts.
This position is located at our conservation labs in Chatswood, Sydney.
Business Operations Team
Administration responsibilities include reception duties, data entry, client service, drafting estimates for conservation treatments, processing payments, arranging transport, sourcing specialist supplies and booking specialist subcontractors as well as general office duties.
Accounting responsibilities include data entry of timesheets, supplier invoices and payments and completion of bank reconciliations,
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
• Great communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• A confident, resilient, warm and helpful nature
• Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• High level computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, web and database applications
• Drivers Licence (essential)
• Prior experience or a good understanding of working in the visual arts/heritage/conservation sector will be helpful
What we offer:
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be entitled to a range of benefits including:
• Annual professional development allowance
• Great working environment and people
• Flexible working arrangements
Salary will be in the range of $56,400 - $59,832 plus 10% superannuation.
Submit your application on our online application form.
Your application must include a detailed resume, two referee contacts from current or previous employers, and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are suited for this job. Please refer to the selection criteria on the final page of the position description.
You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have the right to work unrestricted hours on an ongoing basis.
For further information contact Cecily Bickersteth by email: email@example.com